Monday, March 19, 2012

You be you, girl!

I have a low self-esteem...and it's very irritating to me and others. I'm kind of tired of it.
I will compile a list of things I'm good at:

  • Horse back riding
  • Art
  • Party Planning
  • Fencing
  • Acting
  • Dancing
  • School
  • English
  • Decorating
  • Listening
  • Teaching
  • Babysitting
  • Encouraging
I need to stop this nonsense...I'm beautiful and uniquely hand crafted by the God of the Universe!! C'mon, now! And y'know what?? THAT is where my identity comes from...not from helping others, and not from academics. I want to start caring more about Jesus and....as selfish as it sounds, ME. Less about how others feel about me and less about my grades. I want good grades but not to the point of knots, no sleep, and depression.

I want to tell myself...YOU BE YOU, GIRL!

:]

No comments:

Post a Comment