Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi friends. :)
This new blog was created because I wanted to have a place for my stories and for people to invade my privacy (what? no). I felt that I could better share my life this way than through my other blog, where I mostly post quotes and pictures and blurbs.
Hey guys!
So, a bit about myself:

  • I am 21 years old, a college student studying to be a preschool teacher.
  • I adore my savior, Jesus Christ, and I live for Him.
  • I have the best family and friends ever.
  • I'm in a LDR with my best friend, Jon.
That's about it! :] I hope you enjoy the life of the Fatally Blessed. If you have any prayer requests, hit me up!
More to come lates!

1 comment:

  1. So so happy you are starting this blog as well! Can't wait to read everything you write about:) xox

    ReplyDelete