Friday, March 30, 2012

Confessional Friday

Why not. I'm teaming up with Morgan and Leslie and doing my very own Confessional  Friday post!

1. I confess that I am really excited for April 1st to get here already, because I get to go on my Facebook again! It's been a good month, and I haven't missed FB too bad, but I have missed keeping up with the boy in that way.
2. I confess that I am seriously considering becoming a Special Educator.
3. I confess that I almost had a breakdown in Michaels yesterday because I was PMSing and I was tired and overwhelmed.
4. I confess that I told my boyfriend that his dog died when his dog had actually...not died. (I didn't know that second part, I promise!!)
5. I confess that I am deathly alergic to rabbits.

I hope you enjoyed, I thought it was fun :)

Love Much,,
This Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment